ASCE International Conference on Computing in Civil Engineering
June 25-28, 2023
Hosted by Oregon State University
CH2M HILL Alumni Center • Corvallis, Oregon
Thank you for your interest in registering to attend the ASCE i3ce 2023 conference.
PLEASE NOTE: For each paper to be included in the ASCE Conference Proceedings, at least one author (full or student) must register for the conference.
Registration for the ASCE International Conference on Computing in Civil Engineering is now open.
CLICK HERE to register.
- Standard Early Registration: $975 (until May 15)
- Standard Registration: $1,075
- Student Early Registration: $675 (until May 15)
- Student Registration: $775
Registration Includes: (Subject to Change)
- Conference workshops
- Welcome reception
- Off-site banquet dinner (included with standard registration, tickets for students and guests can be purchased separately for $75)
- Access to all conference oral and poster presentations
- Light breakfast, all-day coffee and beverage service, lunch, poster reception
- Access to published papers
Lodging Options: Please see our lodging details and booking links HERE. Campus housing can be reserved during the registration process as a low cost alternative to the local hotels, but very limited rooms will be available.